CLEAN BOTTLE SQUARE
Day 6 of 12 of My Favorite Things: clean bottle square water bottle. Recently I’ve been having headaches daily. 5 pm stress-induced headaches have turned to I-Can’t-Look-At-My-Computer-Screen-And-It’s-Only-11am headaches. I thought maybe it was the increased amount of coffee I’ve been drinking with all my meetings so I reduced my caffeine intake. Nothing. Or maybe my spine is out of alignment, which is the usual culprit of headaches for me. Nope. And then a wise friend asked if my sinuses have been dry, which they have, and suggested I try drinking more water because I may be dehydrated. Ding ding ding ding ding! It’s definitely harder to tell if you’re dehydrated in the winter because you’re not as thirsty, you don’t need water to be cooled down, and you don’t sweat as much. Let my story be a reminder to you that, winter or summer, hydration is key to a fit and healthy life! Your body is composed of 70% water and it needs water. It craves water whether you know it or not. That’s why today’s Favorite Thing is the new and improved Clean Bottle SQUARE water bottle.
This is the new, re-designed 2.0 version of the popular Clean Bottle SQUARE but better. BTW, I counted that I have roughly 12 water bottles and tumblers at home and this has quickly become my new favorite. Why?
1. It’s affordable. Version 1.0 was approximately $50. The new version is $12. THANK YOU!
2. Both ends open for easy cleaning. No more special tablets or soaps necessary.
3. Each bottle comes with an activated carbon water filter and a fruit-infusing chamber. You can have clean, flavored water all day, e’ry day!
4. If you don’t want to cut your own fruit, you can purchase infusion pods to drop into your infuser. Each pod is like a tea bag filled with dried fruits and a pinch of stevia. You will never have a reason to purchase flavored water ever again.
5. It’s light. I have other pretty and eco-friendly bottles that weigh a ton because they’re glass.
The Clean Bottle SQUARE makes it easy for you to drink more water so you’re hydrated, alert, and functional. So that’s why I’m giving away one Clean Bottle SQUARE to one lucky winner.
Click thru for the giveaway…(GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED)
Comment below sharing your favorite way to infuse water. Is it lemon? Mint? Lemon AND mint? I personally love adding cinnamon sticks.
Entries will be accepted until December 17th at 11:59 pm EST. One lucky winner will be selected at random. Open to US residents only. Sorry!
If you’d like to learn more about Clean Bottle SQUARE and love the changes they’ve made to improve their bottle, head on over to the Clean Bottle SQUARE Kickstarter campaign and support this awesome company.
Also check out:
How To Drink Your Eight Glasses (of water per day)