Mini Strawberry Sweet Stacks
Since when did we start naming blizzards? Doesn’t matter since it allowed me to stay home and create a Lean Girl Valentine’s Day dessert that’s sweet for all your loved ones. It’s sweet and yet won’t leave you feeling overloaded with sugar. Don’t forget Valentine’s Day is Thursday 🙂 do something nice for someone random: your neighbor, friend, teacher, your local barista…everyone can use a little love.
Lean Girl Mini Strawberry Sweet Stacks
Ingredients and Supplies
Chobani Non-fat Greek Yogurt
Fruit jam (I used Sarabeth Raspberry Orange Marmalade)
Light whipped cream
Mini heart-shaped cookie cutter
1. Bake puff pastry following package instructions. Let cool.
2. Slice strawberries vertically (stem to tip). Use cookie cutter and cut out heart shaped strawberries.
3. Use cookie cutter and cut out heart shaped pastries.
4. Mix two parts Chobani Greek yogurt with one part jam in bowl.
5. Stack: pastry, spread yogurt jam mixture, heart-shaped strawberry, dollop of whipped cream, and pastry.